If you have a weak password or haven’t changed your Roblox password in several months or years, you are leaving your Roblox account vulnerable to unauthorised access by hackers.
By setting a long, secure password with special characters and numbers, and also changing your password regularly, your account will be much more secure.
This tutorial will show you how to change your Roblox password on both desktop and mobile versions of Roblox.
Steps To Change Roblox Password On PC & Mac:
• Start by going to Roblox.com and signing in to your account if you’re not already logged in.
• When you are signed in to your Roblox account, click the settings icon at the top right of the screen, then select ‘settings’ from the popup.
• Under the account info area in settings, there is a button to change your password.
• You will need to enter your current password in the first text box, followed by your new password, then confirm your new password in the last text box.
• Click ‘update’ once done.
• Your Roblox account password has been updated.
Steps To Change Roblox Password On Mobile (Android & iOS)
• When you are on the home screen of Roblox, tap the 3 dots button on the bottom right.
• Scroll down and tap ‘settings’.
• In settings, select ‘account info’.
• Tap the ‘pen & paper’ icon beside your password here.
• You will need to enter your current password first, followed by your new password, and then repeat your new password again.
• Tap ‘update’ once done.
Your Roblox password is now updated.
I hope this tutorial helped you, If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments down below or on my YouTube Channel.