You are here because you need to find and copy your Roblox user ID. For some reason there is no obvious way of doing this in the settings, however, its super easy to do when you know how. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to find your user ID both on Desktop and then on Mobile, because the steps are a bit different on each.
Steps To Find Your Roblox User ID on PC & Mac:
• On Roblox.com when you are signed in to your account, click the 3 lines button at the top left to open the sidebar and then click your profile name to load your profile page.
• Once you are on your profile page, go up to the URL bar. You will see it says roblox.com/user followed by a number. That number is your User ID.
• Copy that number and you can paste it anywhere you need to.
Steps To Find Your Roblox User ID on Mobile (Android & iOS)
Unlike on the desktop version, there is no way to find your Roblox user ID from within the Android or iOS Roblox app, but it’s still easy to get it and this is how you do it.
• Close the Roblox app and open up a web browser such as Chrome or Safari. In the browser, go to Roblox.com.
• It will ask you to open roblox in the app, but instead, tap ‘continue in browser’.
• You’ll now need to log in to your Roblox account here if you’re not already signed in.
• Once you’re logged in, tap your Username from the top of the page to load your profile page.
• Now that you are on your profile page, tap on the URL bar of the browser. Tap the ‘pen’ icon to display the current URL if you can’t already see it.
• You’ll see it says “roblox.com/users/” followed by a number. This number is your unique User ID. All you have to do is copy this number and paste it.
Now you know how to find your Roblox user ID on both desktop versions and mobile versions of Roblox.
I hope this tutorial helped you, If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments down below or on my YouTube Channel.