Following is a feature of Roblox , similar to being Friends with someone, except they don’t have to add you back. Following is for people like your favourite Roblox YouTubers profile. When you are following someone on Roblox you can see any new posts, games, items they create etc.
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to follow and unfollow people on Roblox, both on the desktop site and the mobile app.
Steps To Follow & Unfollow People On Roblox (Desktop)
• To follow people on Roblox, search for their username from the top search bar, or click on their profile to open their profile page.
• On their profile page, click the ‘3 dots’ button to the right of their name and then select ‘follow’.
• You will now be a follower of that Roblox account.
• You can see a list of people you are following and unfollow people by going to your own profile page and then tapping the number where it shows how many people you are following.
• From your following list there, you can click the 3 dots button on a user and then unfollow them.
Steps To Follow & Unfollow People On Roblox (On Android & iOS)
To follow someone on Roblox, first, open their profile page. You can search for their username to find their profile and then tap on it.
When you are looking at their profile page, tap the ‘3 dots’ button on the top right and you will see the option to follow them. You will now be a follower of that roblox profile.
You can unfollow people the same way, just open their profile page, tap the 3 dots button and then select ‘unfollow’.
I hope this tutorial helped you, If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments down below or on my YouTube Channel.